Always putting your customer at the center of your business creates a service-driven culture. The best and most successful companies clearly understood this fact. This two-day customer service training course will motivate participants to become more customer-focused and passionate about delivering outstanding service by understanding the logical and emotional motivations of a customer to buy or continue using a service. Participants will learn how to become more flexible communicators who can engage better with customers, portray energy, commitment, and ownership in each customer interaction. This two-day program will energize your staff to deliver world-class service that leaves customers with a lasting positive impression.
- Discover the attitude, skills, and knowledge needed to be a successful customer service representative.
- Explain the importance of measuring & benchmarking service as well as the value of a lost customer.
- Realign their thinking about customer complaints and understand the opportunities in each challenging customer situation.
- Understand what true customer loyalty is and the importance of their role to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Understand the concept of plus one is and the value of exceeding customer expectations in each customer interaction.
- You will get a Certificate of Attendance after completing the course.
DURATION: 2 days course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All employees who deliver service to the customer.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Fluent in spoken and written English.