Communication is one of the most important factors influencing the success of organizations and individuals. Communication errors and misunderstandings can result in lost opportunities, lost productivity and worst of all, lost customers.
This energetic training program focuses on the essential communication skills needed for today's challenging and competitive working environment. It starts with a fun exercise that will put the listening skills of your class participants to the test and lay the ground for many of the concepts throughout the program. From active listening to properly utilizing the power of questions and using language that engages others. Participants will learn a communication model that will enable them to communicate more clearly, confidently, and effectively, build better rapport and improve their overall communication with others. The solution is not more communication but more straightforward communication.
COURSE OBJECTIVES -
- Explain four essential communication principles.
- Communicate more clearly, confidently, and effectively.
- Listen and ask insightful questions & utilize the power of questions.
- Use techniques to build better rapport with others.
- Combine voice tone and non-verbal communication with appropriate language that engages others.
- You will get a Certificate of Attendance after completing the course.
DURATION: 1-day course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employees at all levels.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Fluent in spoken and written English.