No matter who you are, we all have 168 hours each week. Your ability to best utilize those 168 hours will ultimately determine your success. Using self-discovery, hands-on activities, and innovative concepts, participants will learn how to get better control of their time and their life in general throughout this high energy training program. From setting achievable life and work-related goals to learning how to control their time and resources more efficiently and effectively. The program also stresses the importance of planning and prioritizing, dealing with and controlling interruptions, setting boundaries, and managing stress. By enhancing these skills, you can not only stay yourself organized, but you can also become more productive.
- Recognize personal strengths and weaknesses in how they manage their time.
- Better organize themselves and their workspace for better efficiency.
- Take control of their time and make improvements to their work habits.
- Set goals and learn proper planning steps and methods.
- Identify time bandits, assess priorities, and handle time-related stress.
- Learn and practice the proper steps of delegation.
- You will get a Certificate of Attendance after completing the course.
DURATION: 1-day course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employees at all levels.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Fluent in spoken and written English.