Negotiating is a part of everyday life. We deal in our work, with our friends, and even our family members. Negotiating is about resolving differences. People who can master the negotiation process find they can save time and money, develop a higher degree of satisfaction with outcomes at home and work, and earn tremendous respect in their communities when they understand how to negotiate well. Negotiating is a fundamental fact of life. Whether you are working on a project or fulfilling support duties, this course will provide you with a basic comfort level to negotiate in any situation. Participants will discover their personality style and how to deal effectively with other personality styles. Participants will also explore four strategies for negotiating and apply the four-step process for successfully negotiating with other parties.
COURSE OBJECTIVES -
- Define negotiation and Identify steps for proper negotiation preparation.
- How to deal effectively with the different type of personality styles.
- Define principled negotiation and identify the four steps in the negotiation process.
- Learn bargaining techniques and strategies of inventing options for mutual gain and move negotiations from bargaining to closing.
- Develop strategies for dealing with harsh or unfair tactics.
- You will get a Certificate of Attendance after completing the course.
DURATION: 2 days course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business professionals and team members at all levels who are looking to enhance their negotiation and communication skills.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Fluent in spoken and written English.